Even though I vowed never to do it again after last year, both me and Jamie stupidly decided to head into Leeds on Boxing Day to check out some of the sales, and after having one hell of an exhausting day, I thought that I would show you what I managed to pick up.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what I managed to pick up.
Lush Leeds Spa.
This is the main reason that we headed into Leeds in the first place, as for some reason, unlike previous years, Lush had decided that they weren’t going to have an online sale, which meant that if you wanted any of their Christmas range at half price, you had to physically visit one of their stores. This was probably the only store that made me feel a little stressed out, as after we had queued up and had eventually entered the store, not only was it incredibly busy, but on at least three occasions I was physically pushed out of the way despite me holding a nearly two metres long White Cane.
- A Ready, Jelly, Go Gift Set, which contained a Secret Arts Jelly Bomb, a The Big Sleep Jelly Bomb, a Green Coconut Jelly Bomb, a Marmalade Jelly Bomb, a Snow Fairy Jelly Bomb, and an Ectoplasm Jelly Bomb.
- A Best Wishes Gift Set, which contained a Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb, a Snowman Bubbleroon, and a slice of Saucy Snowcake Soap.
- 2 Butter Bear Bath Bombs.
- 2 Golden Wonder Bath Bombs.
- A Never Mind The Ballistics Bath Bomb.
- A Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb.
- A Pumpkin Bath Bomb.
- A Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar.
- 2 Plum Snow Bubble Bars.
- A Christmas Cracker Bubble Bar.
- 2 Tree’d Bath Oils.
- A slice of Christmas Citrus Soap.
- A tub of Santa’s Belly Bath Jelly.
- A tub of Bucks Fizz Body Conditioner.
- A Santa’s Baby Lip Scrub.
Thorntons in Leeds is more or less opposite Lush Leeds Spa, so once we had eventually managed to get out of the incredibly busy store, we headed over to Thorntons, and were really surprised to find that the store was empty, as well as actually having quite a lot of stock left on it’s shelves.
- A Christmas Collection.
- A Santa Modle.
- A box of Cherries in Liqueur.
- A Fruit Jellies Collection.
Bluebird Tea Company.
I actually bought these whilst we were sat in Costa having a little bit of a break from all of the hustle and bustle of Leeds City Centre, as well as having our last Black Forest Hot Chocolate of the season.
- A box of Mulled Cider 40 Tea Bags.
- A Snowball 15 Tea Bags Gift Tube.
I actually bought all of these a couple of days after Boxing Day, as I found out that Admiral Grooming were having 70% off of their entire website, and I just couldn’t resist picking up a few of their gift sets at such a fantastic price!
- An Admiral Grooming Anti-Fatigue Trio Gift Set, which contained a 100ml Detoxifying Facial Scrub, a 50ml Anti-Ageing Eye Serum, and a 50ml Antioxidant Moisturising Balm.
- An Admiral Grooming Daily Essentials Trio Gift Set, which contained a 200ml Moisturising Body Wash. a 200ml Hydrate and Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner, and a 50ml Antioxidant Moisturising Balm.
- An Admiral Grooming Beard Grooming Trio Gift Set, which contained a 50ml Conditioning Deluxe Beard Balm, a 100ml Soothing Beard Wash, and a 30ml Nourishing Beard Oil.
The Body Shop.
I actually got Jamie to get me these when he went into Bradford a couple of days after Boxing Day, as even though I love shopping, once we had left Lush Leeds Spa, all I really wanted to do was to go home and put my feet up.
- A Frosted Plum Shower Gel.
- A Frosted Plum Body Lotion.
- A Frosted Plum Hand Cream.
There you go, that’s everything that I managed to pick up in the Boxing Day 2017 Sales.
Did you manage to pick up anything nice? If so, what did you get? Please let me know down below.