As some of you probably already know, Father’s Day is on Sunday the 16th June this year, which means that it’s time to start hunting for that perfect gift to show your Dad just how much you love him. Well to help you out i’ve put together a little gift guide, and I thought that I would show you what i’ve come up with.
Like all of my other gift guides i’ve separated everything into categories. So all you have to do is pick the category that best describes your Dad, buy something from it and enjoy Father’s Day safe in the knowledge that you’ve bought him the perfect gift.
For the Dad who likes to look, feel and smell his best.
- Natura Siberica Men’s Luxury Gift Set from Natura Siberica, £19.99. This great Gift Set includes everything any Man will need to make his Face and Body look, feel and smell it’s best, and contains a 20ml Bottle of their Fury Of The Tiger Energy Shampoo For Body and Hair, a 50ml Bottle of their Wolf Power Super Toning Face Cream and a 200ml Bottle of their White Bear Super Refreshing Shower Gel, all presented in a beautiful Gift Box.
- Balbo Beard Co. Retro Sweet Shop Cola Cubes Beard Oil and Balm Combo from Balbo Beard Co.,, £19.99. This fantastic little kit includes everything any Man will need to make his Beard feel and smell it’s best, and contains a 30ml Bottle of their Cola Cubes Beard Oil and a 60ml Tub of their Cola Cubes Beard Balm.
- Boss The Scent Intense Eau De Parfum For Him 100ml from Boots, £72.00. This delicious fresh and fruity yet ever so slightly woody Fragrance is perfect for any Man who loves to smell incredible, and contains top notes of Ginger and Cardamom, heart notes of Maninka Fruit, and base notes of Leather.
- Hairbond Tribe Official Hairbond Tribe Retailer Intro Pack from Hairbond Tribe , £60.00. This is great for any Man who spends hours making sure that he has perfectly quaffed Hair, and contains a 50ml Tub of their Mattifying Cement, a 50ml Tub of their Distorter Clay, a 50ml Tub of their Gripper Pomade, a 50ml Tub of their Shaper Toffee, a 50ml Tub of their Moulder Shaper, a 100ml Bottle of their Wonder Primer, a 150ml Bottle of their Texturizer Sea Salt Spray, one of their Dopp Kits and one of their Quiff Maker Brushes, all presented in a beautiful Gift Box.
For the Dad who always likes to look dapper.
- Tom, Dick and Harry Menswear Chrome and White Stone Cufflinks from Tom, Dick and Harry Menswear, £15.00. These beautiful Cufflinks made from high quality Metal and studdded with White Stones will be a perfect addition to any Man’s Wrist and come presented in a beautiful Gift Box.
- Bn3th Men’s Classic Black/Red Boxer Briefs from Bn3th, £24.99. These incredibly comfortable Boxer Briefs made from 95% TENCEL Modal and 5% Spandex will make sure any Man feels supported, dry and comfortable all day long.
- Sock Club Annual Sock Subscription from Sock Club, £49.99. This amazing Subscription Box is perfect for any Man who constantly loses his Socks, as he will receive a pair of high quality British made Cotton Socks direct to his Door every two months to replace the ones that he loses.
- Daniel Wellington Men’s Classic Bayswater Watch from Daniel Wellington, £139.00. This gorgeous Watch is perfect for any Man who loves quality timepieces, and comes in either Silver or Rose Gold with a Midnight Blue Strap, an Eggshell White Dial and a Japanese Quartz Movement, all presented in a beautiful Gift Box.
For the Dad who loves his Food & Drink.
- Carnivore Club Classic Box from Carnivore Club, £26.99. This is great for any Man who loves Meat, as he’ll receive a selection of between four and six premium quality Cured Meats including Salami, Prosciutto and Bacon from around the world all presented in a beautiful Gift Box.
- Elegant Insights Jewellery Decanter Enchanter Wine Bottle & Decanter Plaques from Elegant Insights Jewellery, £46.40. This is perfect for any Man who loves his Wine and likes to display it, as it contains a selection of three beautiful Bottle Plaques in Brass for White Wine, Copper for Red Wine and Aluminium for Spirits all embossed with the most popular Varieties of Wine in Grade Two Braille.
- I Love Gin 6 Months Membership from I Love Gin, £84.00. This is fantastic for any Man who likes to discover new Gins, as every month he’ll receive a selection of two miniature Gins and two Tonics or Mixers and a Recipe Card with tasting notes all presented in a beautiful Gift Box.
- The Summerton Whiskey Club Gift Subscription Half Year Three Bottles from The Summerton Whiskey Club, £150.00. This is perfect for any Man who loves his Whiskey but would like to discover some more delicious brands that he wouldn’t find in his local Supermarket, as every two months he’ll receive a Bottle of premium quality Whiskey that’s been aged to perfection presented in a beautiful Gift Box.
For the Dad who loves his Technology.
- Phonesaway Box from Phonesaway, £12.99. This is great for any Man who thinks that his Family spends too much time on their Phones, as it allows him to manage the amount of time they spend on their Phones whilst also charging up to four Phones at the same time..
- Gioteck TX-30 Xbox One, PS4 & PC Red Headset from Argos, £24.99. This is perfect for any Man who likes to relax with a Video Game at the end of a long day, and features a real Steal and Polypropylene exterior, a light and comfortable Headband cushioned with Alacantra, clear high quality Game Sound, minimum feedback technology, a discreetly in-line Mic and Volume Dial, and instant push pull Mute control.
- Ashwood Leather Laptop Sleeve in Rust or Brown from Tom, Dick and Harry Menswear, £78.00. This is fantastic for any Man who loves his Laptop just a little bit too much, as it’s made from 100% Full Grain Leather and features a fully padded interior that will protect his Laptop from just about anything..
- Amazon Echo Plus 2nd Gen with a Built-in Smart Home Hub from Amazon, £139.99. This is great for any Man who wants to make his Home a little bit smarter, as it comes with the Alexa Smart Assistant and a Home Hub built in which means that he can connect Smart Devices such as Lights, Plugs and Thermostats as well as ask Alexa things like What’s the Weather like today.
For the Dad who loves his Hobbies..
- Men’s Society Red Eye Survival Kit from Men’s Society, £25.00. This is great for any Man who is constantly jetting around the World, and contains a Sleep Mask, a Bottle of their Restoration Bath Oil, a Bottle of their Bright Eyes Eye Cream and a Travel Toothbrush and Toothpaste all presented in a beautiful Gift Tin.
- Edinburgh Silver Solid Silver Bookmark from Edinburgh Silver , £34.99. This is perfect for any Man who’s a real bookworm, as it’s hand crafted from a high gage Solid Silver, features an Edinburgh Hallmark and Tassel, can be engraved with a personalised message of up to four lines and comes in a beautiful Gift Box.
- Red Letter Days Action and Adventure Gift Box from Red Letter Days, £49.99. This is fantastic for any Man who’s a little bit of a thrill seeker, as he can choose from a range of over 525 action and adventure experiences including a Helicopter Ride, a 4X4 Off Road Race, a Bungie Jump, a Scuba Dive experience and many more activities all over the UK.
- Mirafit Olympic Curl Bar and 20kg Tri Grip Weight Set from Mirafit Fitness Store, £64.95. This is perfect for any Man who wants to work on improving his Upper Body Muscles, as it includes a 119cm Curl Bar, 2 5g Weight Plates, 4 2.5g Weight Plates, and a set of Spring Collars.
I really hope that this has given you some great ideas on what to get your Dad for Father’s Day this year, and I hope that he has a fantastic day whatever you get him.
I was very kindly sent a few things to include in this post, but all thoughts, opinions, and general ramblings are my own.
What are you getting your Dad for Father’s Day this year? What do you think of some of my gift ideas? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.