I absolutely love to read, but with me being Visually Impaired it can be a little bit difficult, as I can’t see the words written on the page anymore. But luckily for me, most Books are now available as an Audiobook, and I thought that I would tell you what i’ve been reading lately.
I usually get all of my Audiobooks from either Audible, which is a monthly Audiobook subscription service, or from the RNIB Library which is the largest Library in the UK for people with a visual impairment.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what i’ve been reading lately.
- Audible Presents : Live From The Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2017 by Audible Comedy.
- Audible Presents : Live From The Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2018 by Audible Comedy.
- Beautiful by Katie Piper.
- Bedtime Stories For Cynics by Nick Offerman.
- Born Lippy by Jo Brand.
- Brutally Honest by Melanie Brown & Louise Gannon.
- Comedy Club (Series 1) by Lloyd Langford, Tiff Stephenson, Jonny Pelham, Colin ‘Anna Mann’ Hoult, & Kiri Pritchard-McLean.
- Comedy Club (Series 2) by Michael Legge, Alice Fraser, Shane Todd, Tim Renkow, & Tiernan Douieb.
- Comedy Club (Series 4) by Danielle Ward, Bobby Mair, Archie Maddocks, Dai Henwood, & Peter Brush.
- History Revealed (Series 1) by History Revealed Staff.
- Inside Vogue by Alexandra Shulman.
- It’s Not A Rehearsal : The Autobiography by Amanda Barrie.
- Life Will Be The Death Of Me by Chelsea Handler.
- Little Me by Matt Lucas.
- Lost Voice Guy : Inspiration Porn by Lee ‘Lost Voice Guy’ Ridley.
- More Bedtime Stories For Cynics by Nick Offerman.
- My Thoughts Exactly by Lily Allen.
- Scarlett Says by Scarlett Moffat.
- Stephen Fry’s Victorian Secrets by Stephen Fry.
- Straight Outta Crawley by Romesh Ranganathan.
- Sunny Side Up by Susan Calman.
- Susan Calman : Keep Calmon Carry On by Susan Calman.
- The Happy Hoofer by Celia Imrie.
- The Greatest Love Story Ever Told by Megan Mullally & Nick Offerman.
- The Stephen K Amos Talk Show (Series 1) by Stephen K Amos.
- The Stephen K Amos Talk Show (Series 2) by Stephen K Amos.
There you go, that’s everything that i’ve been reading lately, but as you can probably see, I absolutely love an Autobiography, haha!
What have you been reading lately? Do you love Audiobooks too? Who are some of your favourite Authors? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.