One of my favourite Festive Drinks definitely has to be the Costa Coffee Black Forest Hot Chocolate, but it’s unfortunately only available at Christmas. That’s why after a little bit of experimenting, i’ve finally come up with a way to make one at home so that I can Drink it all year round, and I thought that I would tell you how to make one too.
Firstly, I should probably say that even though it’s called a Black Forest Hot Chocolate, that it doesn’t actually contain any Black Forest Syrup, and instead contains a blend of Blackberry Syrup and Cherry Syrup.
What you’ll need.
- 2tbsp of Whittard Luxury Hot Chocolate.
- 215ml of Milk.
- A Can of Squirty Creamp.
- 1tbsp of Monin Blackberry Syrup.
- 1tbsp of Monin Cherry Syrup.
- 10g of Grated Chocolate.
- A tall Microwaveable Cup.
What to do.
1. Add the Milk to your Cup and put it in the Microwave for three minutes or until you think it’s hot enough.
4. Shake your bottle of Squirty Cream and squirt a liberal amount on top of your Hot Chocolate.
5. Sprinkle the Grated Chocolate over the Squirty Cream and drizzle over the Monin Cherry Syrup.
There you go, that’s how to make a Costa Coffee Black Forest Hot Chocolate at Home.
Do you love a delicious Costa Coffee Black Forest Hot Chocolate at Christmas too? What Festive Drink should I try next? What’s your favourite brand of Hot Chocolate? Please let me know down below.