One of my very good friends, Alisha Valerie, has started the I’m The Girl… Tag, now obviously I can’t do this tag, but with her permission, i’ve slightly reworked it, and created the, I’m The Guy… Tag. This is just a fun little tag that contains twenty random things about me, that you probably didn’t already know. The aim of this tag, is for you to hopefully get to know the blogger behind some of your favourite blogs.
- I’m the guy… that’s called Luke Sam Sowden, but you already knew that, haha!
- I’m the guy… who has a degenerative eye conditioned called Retinitis Pigmentosa, and can often be found swinging a white cane around.
- I’m the guy… who’s lucky number is eight. Well, I was born on the eighth day of the eighth month, so my lucky number has to be eight, right?
- I’m the guy… who has a massive dog called Riley, also known as Riley the Rat, mainly because of how he looked as a puppy.
- I’m the guy… who’s favourite alcoholic drinks include, a Mojito, Procecco, a Pina Colada, or a Vodka and Coke.
- I’m the guy… who has a major addiction to Cherry Coke, Tea, Pizza, and Chocolate, basically everything that isn’t good for you, haha!
- I’m the guy… who would happily eat an entire pan of Mashed Potato, I know it sounds strange.
- I’m the guy… who has one of the darkest senses of humour on the planet.
- I’m the guy… who’s laugh you can hear from at least a hundred feet away.
- I’m the guy… who has a major addiction to TV, especially anything crime based, like Law & Order Special Victims Unit.
- I’m the guy… who has enough beauty products to set up his own store.
- I’m the guy… who regularly wishes he was a Lion. It’s mainly so that I can rip the throat out of anyone who irritates me haha!
- I’m the guy… who’s favourite season is Autumn, especially when it’s fading from Summer to Autumn, and the weather is a little cooler and the nights are still long.
- I’m the guy… who loves the sound of rain hitting glass, especially windows.
- I’m the guy… who hates ignorant people, especially the people who think knocking a white cane out of my hand is acceptable behaviour.
- I’m the guy… who hates it when websites and apps think that accessibility isn’t important.
- I’m the guy… who hates that all bank notes are all indistinguishable. It’s mainly because I then look like an idiot trying to figure out which one is which.
- I’m the guy… who hates the fact that no two pavement slabs in the UK are level. I mean, you try swiping a white cane when it keeps getting stuck every twenty seconds.
- I’m the guy… who likes to try new things. What’s the worst that could happen, if I don’t like it, at least i’ve tried it.
- I’m the guy… who loves all the friends i’ve made through blogging.
I’m now going to tag a few fellow male bloggers who I would like to see also do this tag,. If I don’t tag you, and you want to do this tag, please do. If you do, please remember to send me your links so I can read your posts.
Have you found out something new about me? What would be some of your random things about you? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.