Hi all my wonderful readers. I hope you’re all having a fantastic day.
If you follow me on Instagram, if not, there’s a link at the bottom of the page, you’ll have seen I posted a picture of one of my favourite meals my mum made for my birthday. Well, after asking my mum how you make it,, I thought I would share it with you.
Apparently it’s quite simple.
Chicken Breast, times it by however many you are cooking for.
Garlic and Herb Philadelphia.
1 Jar of Hunter’s Sauce.
1 Large Oven Dish.
Here’s what you do.
1. Preheat your oven at gas mark 6.
2. Butterfly cut your chicken, and fill them with the Philadelphia, and close the Chicken back up.
3. Wrap the Chicken with the bacon, and place in an oven dish.
4. Put the oven dish in the oven and cook for approximately twenty minutes.
5. After the twenty minutes, take the dish out of the oven and remove the lid. Pour over the Hunter’s Sauce.
6. Place the dish back in the oven with the lid off, and cook for a further ten minutes.
There you have it, a cheesy, bacony, barbecuey meal that the entire family will enjoy.
You could either serve this with chips, baby potatoes, rice or a nice salad. It pretty much goes with anything.
What’s some of your favourite meals? What would you serve this with? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.