Even though I vowed never to do it again, especially after last year, both me and Jamie decided to head into Leeds on Boxing Day to check out some of the Sales. Well after being bumped in to, pushed over, and even walked in to a couple of times, I thought that I would show you what I managed to pick up.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what I managed to pick up.
I actually ordered these on Christmas Day, as after I had posted my five things that I use my Amazon Echo for on a daily basis post, I realised that I had owned my Amazon Echo for over three years, and I thought that it was time that I upgraded it.
- Amazon Echo Plus 2nd Generation.
- Philips Hue White Personal Lighting LED B22 1X9W Bayonet Cap Light Bulb .
Lush Leeds Spa.
This was the main reason that we headed into Leeds in the first place, as like last year, Lush had decided that they weren’t going to have an online Sale. This meant that if you wanted to get your hands on any of their delicious smelling products for half price, you had to physically visit one of their stores. I was actually really surprised when I entered the store though, as unlike last year, it was really relaxed but still extremely busy, and everyone was really polite.
- A Cheery Christmas Bath Bomb.
- A 260g Bottle of Cinders Shower Gel.
- A 260g Bottle of Ectoplasm Shower Scream.
- A Golden Pear Soap.
- A Golden Wonder Bath Bomb.
- An It’s Christmas Deer Gift Set, which contained a Perle De Sel Bath Bomb, a Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb, a Puddy Holly Bubbleroon, a Candy Cane Bubble Bar, a 110g bottle of Cinders Shower Gel, a 45g tub of Once Upon A Time Body Lotion, a 45g tub of Bucks Fizz Body Conditioner, and a block of The Polar Bear Left The Tap On Soap.
- A Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb.
- Four Perle De Sel Bath Bombs.
- Four Plum Pudding Bath Melts.
- A Puddy Holly Bubbleroon.
- A Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb.
- A Shooting Stars Soap.
- A Snow Fairy Jelly Bomb.
- A Sugar Plum Fairy Body Scrub.
- Two Star Light Star Bright Bath Melts.
- A The Worlds Smallest Disco Bath Bomb.
We mainly popped into Lindt as not only do they make one of my favourite ever Chocolate Bars, we also wanted to see if they had any of their famous Chocolate Reindeers left. Unfortunately they didn’t, but luckily for us they did have some of their delicious Chocolate Teddy Bears left.
The Yorkshire Soap Company.
We only really popped into The Yorkshire Soap Company as we were on our way to get a Drink from Bubbleology, and even though they didn’t really have a Sale on, I still couldn’t resist picking up a little something.
I was very kindly sent a Tile Mate at the end of last year, but with it’s Battery only lasting twelve months, I unfortunately had to replace it. I also thought that I would get a couple more of them for the other things that i’m constantly losing, like my Keys, my Wallet, and my Cane.
There you go, that’s everything that I managed to pick up in the Boxing Day 2018 Sales.
Did you manage to pick up anything nice? If so, what did you get? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.