Even though it nearly broke me both mentally and physically last year, for some strange reason both me and Jamie decided to head into Leeds on Boxing Day to check out some of the Sales again, and I thought that I would show you what I managed to pick up.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what I managed to pick up.
Everyone has been raving about Box Menswear for ages, so I thought that it was about time that I checked them out and picked up some of their apparently fantastic and super soft Underwear.
- A Black Jock Strap.
- A pair of Green Briefs.
- A pair of Red Briefs.
- A pair of Teal Briefs.
Glam Glow are one of my favourite ever Face Mask brands, but I unfortunately can’t justify spending nearly £45 on a Face Mask and always try to get them on some sort of a deal. So when I saw that they were having a massive Sale on some of their Gift Sets, I obviously had to pick one of them up.
- A Hydration Essentials Set, which contained a 50ml Tub of ThirstyMud™ Hydrating Treatment, a 30ml Tube of SuperMud® Clearing Treatment, and a 30ml Tube of GravityMud™ Firming Treatment.
Lush Leeds Spa.
This was the main reason that we decided to head into Leeds in the first place to be honest, as Lush had decided that they were only having an in store Sale again this year, and even though I didn’t manage to pick up everything that I wanted, I still managed to pick up some amazing Bath Bombs that should keep me going for quite a while.
- 2 Chris The Camel Bath Bombs.
- A Don’t Let The Bells End Amazeball.
- A Fly Me To The Moon Amazeball.
- A Holly Go Lightly Amazeball.
- An Igloo Bath Oil.
- 2 Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bombs.
- A Magic Lamp Fun Kit.
- 2 Polar Bear Plunge Bubble Bars.
- A Pop Art Bath Bomb.
- A Retro Tree Bath Melt Tablet.
- A Santa’s On His Way Bath Melt Tablet.
- A Satsuma Soap.
- A 100g Tub of Silver Bells Shower Jelly.
- 2 100g Tubs of Snowflake Body Lotion.
- A Snowman Bath Melt Tablet.
- 2 Warm Sock Bath Oils.
- A The World’s Smallest Disco Bath Bomb.
I originally only popped into Lindt to see if they still had any of their iconic Gold Bunnies left, but unfortunately they didn’t. I still managed to pick up some really delicious Chocolate that i’ve never actually tried before though, so at least that’s something.
- 4 Teddy Bears.
- An Excellence Milk 45% Cocoa Bar.
- An Excellence Milk 55% Cocoa Bar.
- An Excellence Milk 65% Cocoa Bar.
I’ve been meaning to restock my Sock Draw for ages now, as most of my Socks have disappeared into the void that is my Washing Machine. So when I saw that Sock Shop were having a massive Sale on some of their incredibly soft and comfortable Socks, I obviously had to pick up a few new pairs.
- A pair of Men’s Colours Single Cotton Rich Electric Blue Socks.
- A pair of Men’s Colours Single Cotton Rich Emerald Green Socks.
- A pair of Men’s Colour Burst Cotton Strawberry Sorbet Socks with Smooth Toe Seems.
- 3 pairs of Men’s Comfort Cuff Gentle Bamboo Striped and Plain Black Cherry Socks with Smooth Toe Seems.
- 3 pairs of Men’s Half Cushion Gentle Black Socks.
The Yorkshire Soap Company.
The Yorkshire Soap Company weren’t really having a Sale this year, but as we happened to be passing when we were on our way to get something to eat, I just had to pop in and see if they had anything from their delicious smelling Christmas range left.
- A Pink Grapefruit & Pomelo Gin Travel Candle.
I only really popped into Thorntons as it was opposite Lush Leeds Spa, and I needed to be somewhere quiet and less stressful for five minutes before I went somewhere else.
- An Alcohol Truffle Collection.
- A Fruit Jelly Collection.
- A Chocolate Marzipan Fruits Collection.
There you go, that’s everything that I managed to pick up in the Boxing Day 2019 Sales.
Did you manage to pick up anything nice? If so, what did you get? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.