Hi all my wonderful readers. I hope you’re all having a fantastic day.
Last weeks weather was absolutely gorgeous. Even though it was boiling, I was still craving a nice cup of tea.
That’s when I came up with the idea of making Iced Tea.
I looked around online, but I couldn’t really find a quick and easy way to make it. I thought I can just make it up as I go along, and I thought I would share what I came up with.
I raided my ever growing tea cupboard looking for a suitable summer flavour. I then realised I didn’t have that many summery teas. The only one that sounded summery to me was the Whittards of Chelsea Mango and Bermagot, so that’s what I went with.
Here’s how I made my Mango and Bermagot Iced Tea.
What you’ll need.
1 Pitcher or a large jug.
1 Tea Infuser.
2-4tsp of Whittards of Chelsea Mango and Bermagot tea depending on the size of your infuser.
Here’s how you make it.
1. Fill a kettle full of water, and turn it on to boil.
2. Spoon in the tea into your infuser, and add it to your pitcher.
3. Once your full kettle has boiled, pour the water into your pitcher.
4. Leave to cool for an hour.
5. Once the hour has passed, chuck in a full tray of ice.
6. Chop up a full Mango into nice small squares and add that to your pitcher.
7. Leave for another half an hour and it should be ready to drink, if it isn’t put it in the fridge until it is.
There you have it. A nice cold drink for the nice upcoming hot weather. If you want a stronger flavour, then leave for as long as possible before adding the ice. Overnight will give you the best flavour.
If you do decide to make this lovely iced tea, then please send me a picture on Twitter or Instagram so I can see it. Just remember to use the hashtag #LukeSamSowden.
Have you tried anything like this? If yes, how did it go? What is your favourite tea to have iced? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.