I was recently tagged to do the bedtime tag, and as you all know, I have quite a hard time sleeping, so hopefully this will help me figure out why. I would also just like to thank the wonderful Amelia for tagging me, anyway enough of me rambling, here’s my answers.
1. What is your usual bedtime routine.
I don’t really have one. At about ten I come upstairs after having a cup of tea, find something to watch, and generally just potter around, doing things like writing posts, answering emails, and checking social media, and then at about eleven I switch it to Family Guy, watch a couple of episodes, and crawl into bed..
2. What are some of your favourite pyjamas to wear to bed?
I don’t actually own any pyjamas, I guess I should buy some, haha! I usually just wear a t-shirt and some underwear to bed.
3. What is your current bedtime reading?
4. What would I find on your bedside table?
You would find a sound system, a makeup bag full of skincare products, a tub of night cream, a water bottle, and some other pieces of random rubbish.
5. What scent makes you sleepy?
Nothing does anymore. Lavender used to make me incredibly sleepy, but I think that i’ve built up quite a tolerance to it now.
6. What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
It depends, but my bedtime is usually anywhere between midnight and one o’clock, and my wake up time is usually anywhere between eight thirty and nine o’clock.
7. What are your top three bed time products?
8. What is your most common sleeping position?
I usually sleep on my left side, with my legs folded, and my arms crossed so each hand is on the opposite shoulder.
9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
Apart from a bottle of water, no.
10. What is your worst bedtime habit?
I would have to say using my iPhone and checking social media.
If you have already done the bedtime tag, then please leave me your links down below, as I would really like to read your posts, but if you haven’t, here’s the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Display the bedtime badge, which you can find at the top of my post.
3. Answer the ten questions that I have answered above.
4. Nominate between three and five fellow bloggers to also do the bedtime tag.
What are some of your answers? Can you see why I have such a hard time sleeping? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.