I was recently tagged by the lovely Kat to do the #TheBloggerTag, and as you already know, I love a good tag, so here are my answers.
- 1. How tall are you?
- I’m 5 foot eleven inches tall, which I guess is ok, but I would love to be taller.
- 2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
- Apart from being able to sing pretty well, I don’t really have a hidden talent.
- 3. What’s your biggest blog related pet peeve?
- I have so many, but it would have to be a toss up between either bad spelling, or no Alt Text on pictures. I use VoiceOver, and if something isn’t spelt correctly, voiceover won’t recognise it as a real word. On the other hand, if a picture doesn’t contain any Alt Text, VoiceOver won’t tell me what the picture is, which is incredibly annoying.
- 4. What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
- Ignorance and rudeness. It irritates the hell out of me, I mean, how hard is it to learn some manners?
- 5. What’s your favourite song?
- I don’t really have a favourite all time song, but I do have an all time favourite artist, which for anyone who doesn’t know, is
- 6. What’s your favourite social media website?
- I would have to say that Twitter is my favourite. It’s just so easy to use, especially with all their built in accessibility features, and the fact that I can use it on my iPhone. I do also like Snapchat quite a lot, yes I know a visually impaired person using Snapchat is a little strange, but I love Twitter the most.
- 7. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
- I would have to say that my favourite thing to do when i’m alone, is to curl up in bed, and watch one of my favourite TV shows.
- 8. What’s your favourite junk food?
- I can’t just choose one i’m afraid, but I love Pizza, Chocolate, Crisps, Cakes, Cream, Pies, and of course Cherry Coke.
- 9. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind are they? and what are their names?
- Yes, I have a massive dog called Riley. I unfortunately can’t tell you his breed though, as he’s a mixture of quite a few different ones, I suppose you could call him a mongrel, but everyone loves him, so his breed doesn’t really matter.
- 10. What are your favourite fiction and non-fiction books?
- I have quite a few, I love Sleepy Hollow by Washington Erving, anything by Agatha Christie, especially her Poirot series, and of course all the Harry Potter series, but i’m more of an autobiographies kind of guy. A couple of my favourites would have to be Diary Of A Mad Diva, and I hate Everyone… Starting With Me by Joan Rivers, and Is It Just Me by Miranda Heart.
- 11. What’s your favourite beauty product or tool?
- I have so many, but I couldn’t live without a good moisturiser, or a good shampoo and conditioner duo.
- 12. When were you last embarrassed? and what happened?
- It was a couple of weeks ago, and I accidentally, nearly put my hand on someones crotch. It wasn’t my fault, ok? I was on the train and
- sat us both at our chairs. I like to feel around to see how much leg room I have, and didn’t realise that we were sat at a four seat seating area, whoops, haha!
- 13. If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- This is a difficult one. It would either have to be Tea, or Cherry Coke. I guess I would have to go with Tea, as there’s so many different flavours that I would never get bored of drinking it.
- 14. What’s your favourite movie?
- Bridget Jones’ Diary. I know it’s strange for a guy to love that film, but I love it, and I think i’ve probably watched it at least a thousand times by now.
- 15. What was your favourite subject at school, and why?
- I would have to say either History, or IT. I’m not sure why they were, I guess I just found them interesting.
- 16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Probably either London, or New York, as they both sound like fun places to live.
- 17. PC or Mac?
- Mac, it’s just better, and this is coming from someone who used a PC for 18 years.
- 18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, or friend?
- I’m visually impaired, so I live on the kindness of friends, but I can’t really remember the last romantic gesture someone did for me.
- 19. Who’s your favourite celebrity?
- 20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
- , or
- 21. Who is your biggest inspiration?
- . He’s just hilarious, and never lets anything get him down.
- 22. What is your favourite kind of blog to read?
- I’ll pretty much read anything, but I need the blogger behind the blog to have a personality, otherwise I might as well as just read a boring old text book.
- 23. What is your favourite high street shop?
- I would have to say
The Yorkshire Soap Company
- , as I love the smell of their store, and all the staff are just lovely.
- 24. Are you in education? or do you work?
- Unfortunately neither. I would love a job, but it’s increasingly hard to find one, especially if you have a disability.
- 25. What’s one thing you’re proud of?
- I would have to say finishing my mobility training in just four weeks, and of course starting this blog.
- I’m now supposed to tag some other amazing bloggers to also answer these questions, but if you’ve already done this tag, please leave me your links down below so I can check out your answers. Anyway, I tag…
- , and finally,
- I really hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me, and thanks to
- for tagging me.
- What would be some of your answers? Which tag should I do next? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.