Hi all my wonderful readers, how is everyone doing today?
Even though i’ve been blogging for quite a while now, I don’t really have that many blogging friends. That’s why a few weeks ago, I decided to post a tweet looking for any local bloggers I could connect with. I got lucky, and received quite a few responses from some amazing bloggers. There were some from Bradford, some from Leeds, and quite a few from other parts of the UK. I even found an extremely friendly male blogger, yes a male blogger. I’ve found that male bloggers are quite rare, so to find one was fantastic. After tweeting back and forth for a while, the blogger in question, was tagged in a sort of nominated award post. After writing his post, he very kindly tagged me in the award too.
As with all these kinds of posts, there’s a few rules.
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs who all have under 200 subscribers, that you think deserve the award.
4. Create 11 new questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify the nominated bloggers either by social media, or on their blogs.
Now, on to the post.
First of all, let me say a big thank you to Carl for nominating me. You can find Carl over at A Blokes Eyeview. His blog has a little bit of everything, it’s just from a mans point of view.
Now let me get on to the questions Carl gave me.
Q1. What would you prefer, 2,000 random followers so your blog looks good to brands, or 200 followers that love reading your blog?
A1. I would prefer the 200 followers that love to read my blog. It would be nice to have brands notice my blog, but I like people I can connect with and talk to.
Q2. What have you really wanted to post about, but haven’t had the guts to do so?
A2. I would love to post more fashion posts. I know what I like, i’m just not sure others would.
Q3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
A3. Mine would have to be laying in bed all day on a Sunday, watching Judge Judy reruns.
Q4. What’s your favourite take away meal. Please list what you would order, and where from.
A4. That ones easy. I would order a coleslaw burger and fries with a cherry coke from Capones. It’s a little pizza shop near where I live.
Q5. If you were one of the last two people on the planet, who would you like the other to be?
A5. That would have to be Maggie Q. If you don’t know of her, she played the lead in Nikita. She’s now playing Detective Beth Davis in Stalker.
Q6. Are you happy?
A6. Yes, very happy thank you.
Q7. What is your favourite TV programme?
A7. There’s quite a few. My all time favourite has to be CSI, but at the moment I’m loving Stalker.
Q8. What is your favourite game? It can be either a computer game, or a board game.
A8. My all time favourite game has to be The Sims franchise, the old ones, not the new ones. They’ve changed them too much.
Q9. Out of 10, what would you rate your blog? 10 being awesome.
A9. I would have to rate it a 6. I think it’s good, but it could do with a bit of improvement.
Q10. If your entire life was a blog post, what would the title be?
A10. Watch out, here comes the blind guy again, ha.
Q11. Did you like this post? Be nice i’m a newbie.
A11. Yes, like all your blog posts, I loved it.
Now that i’ve answered Carl’s questions, it’s time for mine.
1. When you were younger, what did you want to do when you grew up?
2. If you suddenly won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?
3. What’s your favourite way to relax?
4. What’s one thing that really pisses you off?
5. What’s your most used phone app?
6. What’s your favourite kind of tea?
7. What’s your favourite TV Show?
8. What’s your favourite high street store and or restaurant?
9. Are you a sweet or savoury kind of person?
10. Can you speak any other language other than English?
11. Which bloggers inspire you to write?
I hope these questions seem interesting to you. I’ve left all the people I think deserve this award below. I wasn’t sure if they had 200 subscribers, so sorry if I ended up breaking that rule.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.