I absolutely love settling down to watch a good TV show, and one of my favourites most definitely has to be Scandal, so when I saw this tag floating around the internet, I knew I had to tell you my answers.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s my answers to the Scandal tag.
- 1. How did you discover the show?
Quite a few people had told me that Scandal was good several times before I actually sat down and watched an episode, but it was mainly Mikhila that made me finally sit down and watch one, as she was always raving about how good it was, and if she liked it, I knew it had to be good.
2. Who is your favourite character?
I know that this is kind of lame, but it obviously has to be Olivia Pope. She’s just so sassy and kick ass, and doesn’t take any thing laying down. I also quite like Huck, as he’s just so damaged, and strangely Cyrus, as he’s just incredibly twisted and evil, haha!
3. Who is your least favourite character?
I would have to say Rowan Pope, as I think he’s just a little over the top, especially with his rants.
4. What is your favourite episode so far?
It would either have to be Happy Birthday Mr President, as I just love the, I smile at her, as I take off my clothes for you line, or A Door Marked Exit, as I love that Sally Langston breaks out from her holy than thou personality and stabs her husband.
5. What was your favourite Olivia Pope case of the week?
I would have to say when she ditches Fitz’s reelection campaign, in favour of being Josie Marcus’ campaign manager.
6. What were your top three Olivia and Fitz moments?
1. When Olivia says “No no no, this is…, I smile at her, and take of my clothes for you”, in Happy Birthday Mr President.
2. When Fitz says “This house is yours, ours, I had it built for us…”, in Vermont Is For Lovers.
3. When Olivia says “Door open, Lauren”, in Ride Sally Ride.
7. On a scale of one to ten, one being not at all, and ten being I have a Scandal tattoo, how obsessed are you?
I’m probably an eight. I’m addicted, but i’m not that addicted that I have a Scandal tattoo.
8. If you had to choose between Edison, or Jake, who would you choose?
I would probably choose Edison, as I think that he cares more about Olivia than Jake does.
9. What is it about Scandal that makes you keep watching?
I would have to say that it’s the storylines, the character relationships, and the cliffhangers at the end of every episode that makes me keep watching.
10. What are three other shows that you watch and love?
2. Sleepy Hollow.
3. Absolutely Fabulous.
There you go, that’s my answers to the Scandal tag.
Do you love Scandal too? What are some of your answers? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.