Hi all my wonderful readers. How is everyone doing today?
Last week I was tagged by the amazing Helen over at JumbleBug to do the Versitle Blogger Award, and I thought I would do it for you today.
As with all these award type of posts. There’s a few rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Tell the person who nominated you seven facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you have recently discovered that you think deserve the award.
So here goes.
Thank you very much to Helen for nominating me. I’m still amazed that people actually read my blog. If you haven’t already checked out JumbleBug.com, you’re really missing out, so please go check her out.
Now onto the seven random facts. I did just do a 30 Random Facts About Me video, so if i’ve repeated myself I do apologise.
1. I did choir for 8 years
Yes, I was that child, singing at every oppertunity. Wether or not I can actually sing is another story.
2. I would love to be in a penguin inclosure.
I don’t know what it is about penguins, but I would just love to be around them.
3. My dream vacation is to go to Las Vegas.
Strangely it’s not because of the casinos. It’s so I can see some of the filming locations of CSI Crime Scene Investigation.
4. One of my lifes goals is to at one point skydive.
It’s one of those goals where I need to build up the courage to do it. Hopefully I will do it some day.
5. Even though I am technically illergic to them. I’ve always been more of a cat person.
I mean, I love my dog Riley to peices but I would love a cat.
6. I am an absolute wuss when it comes to spice.
The most I can handle in turms of curry is a balti, and even that makes my eyes water.
7. I have the strangest eating habits known to man.
I can only eat cheese on pizzas or paninis. I like crab and lobster, but I don’t like any other kinds of shellfish, and don’t even get me started on nuts, seeds and grains.
I hope you have found all of these facts interesting.
Now here’s all the amazing blogs I nominate. Like my Liebster Award, I couldn’t come up with 15, but here’s a few I think deserve the award.
There’s all the amazing bloggers I nominate. If you’ve been nominated before, I apologise. If you did just ignore me.
I’m really looking forward to reading your posts guys.