With me being visually impaired, reading a Book can be rather tricky, especially seeing as how I can’t actually see the words on the page. But luckily for me, most Books are available as an Audiobook, which means that I can still read all of the books that I would like to, and after digesting quite a lot of Books over the past eighteen months, I thought that I would tell you what’s on my Bookshelf.
Where do I get my Audiobooks from?
I usually get most of my Audiobooks from either Audible, which is a monthly Audiobook subscription service, or from the RNIB Library, which is the largest Library in the United Kingdom, for readers with a visual impairment.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what’s on my bookshelf.
- A Beginner’s Guide To Acting English by Shappi Khorsandi.
- Alanatomy : The Inside Story by Alan Carr.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll.
- Barbara by Barbara Windsor.
- Bold As Brass : My Story by Hilary Devey.
- Bonkers : My Life In Laughs by Jennifer Saunders.
- Bossy Pants by Tina Faye.
- Bridget Jones’ Diary (Bridget Jones, #1) by Helen Fielding.
- Bridget Jones : The Edge Of Reason (Bridget Jones, #2) by Helen Fielding.
- Cheryl : My Story by Cheryl Cole.
- Dear Fatty by Dawn French.
- Diary of a Mad Diva by Joan Rivers.
- Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth.
- Girl Online (Girl Online, #1) by Zoe Sugg.
- Girl Online On Tour (Girl Online, #2) by Zoe Sugg.
- I Hate Everyone… Starting With Me by Joan Rivers.
- Is It Just Me by Miranda Hart.
- Lessons I’ve Learnt by Davina McCall.
- Life’s Too F***ing Short : A Guide To Getting What You Want Out Of Life Without Wasting Time, Effort or Money by Janet Street Porter.
- Look Back In Hunger by Jo Brand.
- Look Who It Is : My Story by Alan Carr.
- Mad About The Boy (Bridget Jones, #3) by Helen Fielding.
- Open The Cage, Murphy! by Paul O’Grady.
- Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman.
- Parsnips : Buttered : How To Baffle, Bamboozle and Boycott Your Way Through Modern Life by Joe Lycett.
- Peggy and Me by Miranda Hart.
- Poirot’s Early Cases (18 Hercule Poirot Mysteries ) (Hercule Poirot, #38) by Agatha Christie.
- Recipe For Life by Mary Berry.
- Sharon Osbourne Extreme : My Autobiography by Sharon Osborne.
- Spectacles by Sue Perkins.
- Still Standing : The Savage Years by Paul O’Grady.
- The Devil Rides Out by Paul O’Grady.
- The Devil Wears Prada (The Devil Wears Prada, #1) by Lauren Weisberger.
- The Life and Laughs of a He Devil by Graham Norton.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Other Stories by Geoffrey Crayon.
- The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah.
- There’s Something I’ve Been Dying To Tell You by Linda Bellingham.
- Wild : From Lost to Found On the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed.
There you go, that’s everything that’s on my Bookshelf. As you can probably tell, I absolutely love a good autobiography, but I think that’s mainly because i’m incredibly nosey, and love to read about people’s lives, haha!
What’s on your Bookshelf? Do you like Audiobooks too? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.