With me being visually impaired, reading a Book can be quite difficult, especially as I can’t actually see the words on the page. But with services such as Audible and OverDrive I can read as much as I like, and I thought that I would tell you what i’ve been reading lately.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what i’ve been reading lately.
- 147 Things : My User’s Guide to the Universe, from Black Holes to Bellybuttons by Jim Chapman.
- A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond.
- According To Yes by Dawn French.
- Brave by Rose McGowan.
- Ghostly Tales : An Audible Christmas Gift by Joe Lidster, E. F. Benson, J. H. Riddell, Charles Dickens and Emelia B. Edwards.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J K Rowling.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J K Rowling.
- Him & Me by Jack Whitehall & Michael Whitehall.
- How Did All This Happen? by John Bishop.
- How To Be Champion by Sarah Millican.
- Men Are Stupid… And They Like Big Boobs by Joan Rivers.
- More About Paddington by Michael Bond.
- No Regrets by Coleen Nolan.
- Sarah Millican’s Support Group by Sarah Millican.
- Scotland’s Jesus : The Only Officially Non-Racist Comedian by Frankie Boyle.
- Stare Back and Smile by Joanna Lumley.
- Thanks For Nothing by Jack Dee.
- The Actual One by Isy Suttie.
- The Intimate Adventures Of A London Call Girl by Belle De Jour.
- The Wrong Knickers by Bryony Gordon.
- Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler.
There you go, that’s everything that i’ve been reading lately.
What have you been reading lately? What should I read next? What Audiobook services do you use? Please let me know down below.