With me being visually impaired, reading a Book can be rather tricky, especially seeing as how I can’t actually see the words on the page. But luckily for me, most Books are available as an Audiobook, which means that I can still read all of the books that I would like to, and after digesting quite a lot of Books over the past eighteen months, I thought that I would tell you what’s on my Bookshelf.
Where do I get my Audiobooks from?
I usually get most of my Audiobooks from either Audible, which is a monthly Audiobook subscription service, or from the RNIB Library, which is the largest Library in the United Kingdom, for readers with a visual impairment.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what’s on my bookshelf.
- A Beginner’s Guide To Acting English by Shappi Khorsandi.
- Alanatomy : The Inside Story by Alan Carr.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll.
- Barbara by Barbara Windsor.
- Bold As Brass : My Story by Hilary Devey.
- Bonkers : My Life In Laughs by Jennifer Saunders.
- Bossy Pants by Tina Faye.
- Bridget Jones’ Diary (Bridget Jones, #1) by Helen Fielding.
- Bridget Jones : The Edge Of Reason (Bridget Jones, #2) by Helen Fielding.
- Cheryl : My Story by Cheryl Cole.
- Dear Fatty by Dawn French.
- Diary of a Mad Diva by Joan Rivers.
- Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth.
- Girl Online (Girl Online, #1) by Zoe Sugg.
- Girl Online On Tour (Girl Online, #2) by Zoe Sugg.
- I Hate Everyone… Starting With Me by Joan Rivers.
- Is It Just Me by Miranda Hart.
- Lessons I’ve Learnt by Davina McCall.
- Life’s Too F***ing Short : A Guide To Getting What You Want Out Of Life Without Wasting Time, Effort or Money by Janet Street Porter.
- Look Back In Hunger by Jo Brand.
- Look Who It Is : My Story by Alan Carr.
- Mad About The Boy (Bridget Jones, #3) by Helen Fielding.
- Open The Cage, Murphy! by Paul O’Grady.
- Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman.
- Parsnips : Buttered : How To Baffle, Bamboozle and Boycott Your Way Through Modern Life by Joe Lycett.
- Peggy and Me by Miranda Hart.
- Poirot’s Early Cases (18 Hercule Poirot Mysteries ) (Hercule Poirot, #38) by Agatha Christie.
- Recipe For Life by Mary Berry.
- Sharon Osbourne Extreme : My Autobiography by Sharon Osborne.
- Spectacles by Sue Perkins.
- Still Standing : The Savage Years by Paul O’Grady.
- The Devil Rides Out by Paul O’Grady.
- The Devil Wears Prada (The Devil Wears Prada, #1) by Lauren Weisberger.
- The Life and Laughs of a He Devil by Graham Norton.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Other Stories by Geoffrey Crayon.
- The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah.
- There’s Something I’ve Been Dying To Tell You by Linda Bellingham.
- Wild : From Lost to Found On the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed.
There you go, that’s everything that’s on my Bookshelf. As you can probably tell, I absolutely love a good autobiography, but I think that’s mainly because i’m incredibly nosey, and love to read about people’s lives, haha!
What’s on your Bookshelf? Do you like Audiobooks too? Please let me know down below.