As you probably already know, I absolutely love a good Tag. Well The Unpopular Opinions Beauty Tag has been floating around the Internet for a little while now, and I thought that I would answer it’s questions for you.
1. Answer the eight questions honestly.
2. Tag some other people to also answer the questions.
3. Share your Post or Video on Social Media.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s my answers to The Unpopular Opinions Beauty Tag.
1. What’s a popular Beauty product that you don’t like?
I would have to say the Lush Lord Of Misrule Shower Gel. I know that people go absolutely crazy for it’s incredibly deep and smokey scent, but it manages to give me a massive Headache whenever I smell it.
2. What’s a popular Beauty brand that everyone seems to hate but you love?
I would probably have to say Deciem, but people don’t really hate it, it’s just had quite a lot of bad publicity over the past couple of months due to one of their founders suffering from bad Mental Health and being allowed to post on Social Media.
3. What was one Beauty collaboration that you didn’t like or weren’t interested in?
I haven’t really tried that many collaborations so I can’t really answer this one. The only collaboration that i’ve actually tried was the Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse, and as you all know, apart from it’s strange scent, I absolutely loved it.
4. What’s one Popular Beauty step that you never take?
I would probably have to say styling my Hair. I don’t do it as I can’t stand the feeling of things in my Hair. I obviously Brush it and take care of it with a good Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask, but I just can’t stand the crispy feeling that most Styling Products seem to leave behind.
5. Name one popular Beauty Influencer that you don’t subscribe to?
6. What’s one popular Beauty brand or product that you don’t use or support anymore?
I would probably have to say Gilette, or really any Shaving company. It’s not because I have anything against them, I just don’t shave anymore as I have a Beard and usually get it professionally trimmed.
7. What Beauty trend do you have absolutely no interest in trying?
This would definitely have to be Snail Slime. I’m sorry, but I just don’t understand why anyone would want to apply it to their Face? I also don’t agree with the way that it’s collected, which is usually by torturing the poor creatures until they get so scared that they excrete their Slime.
8. What was one Beauty product that sounded better in theory rather than in use?
I would probably have to say the FaceTox Mask. It was supposed to be an all natural Face Mask that made your Skin look clearer and more radiant. But as you had to mix it together yourself, not only was it incredibly messy, it also left my Face bright Green, actually worsened the texture of my Skin, took three different Cleansers to remove, and managed to cause a massive breakout that took nearly two weeks to get rid of.
I also Tag…
I’m now supposed to Tag some other people to also answer the questions too, but instead of Tagging individual people, i’m just going to tag anyone who wants to answer them. If you do decide to do The Unpopular Opinions Beauty Tag though, please leave me the link to your Post or Video down below so that I can check it out.
What’s some of your answers to The Unpopular Opinions Beauty Tag? What’s some of your least favourite Beauty products? What do you think of Tags? Please let me know down below.