I wasn’t planning on buying anything during Black Friday, as i’m trying to do this thing where I don’t buy something unless I really need it or have finished using some of the things that I already have. But as you can probably already guess by this post, that clearly didn’t happen, and I thought that I would show you everything that I managed to pick up during Black Friday.
Anyway, that’s enough of me rambling, here’s everything that I managed to pick up during Black Friday.
- Leevia 2 Pack 180ml Nail Polish Remover Pump Dispenser Push Down Cleanser Bottles I bought these as I recently knocked an entire Bottle of Toner over whilst I was doing my Skincare Routine, and I thought that these would be great if I ever did it again as you have to physically press a Cotton Wool Round into it’s Pump Dispenser for it to release any Liquid, meaning that there’s no chance of me spilling my Toner anywhere ever again.
- Meross Wifi Smart Plug with 4 AC Outlets Compatible With Alexa, Google Assistant, Smart Things and Ifttt I bought this as i’m slowly trying to make my entire Home Smart so that I can control it with my Voice. It’s an expensive process though, so i’m only adding more Devices to it when there’s some kind of a Sale happening and I can get the things that I want at a great price.
I didn’t need any of this but they were unfortunately closing down and having a humongous Sale to get rid of all of their excess stock, and I just couldn’t resist picking something up as their Underwear feels extremely soft and is really high quality.
- A pair of Blue Sapphire Boxer Briefs.
- A Bottle of Jet Spray Mist Moisturiser .
- A pair of Long Legged Blue Sapphire Boxers.
- A pair of Monochrome Briefs.
- A Bottle of Mr Bright Eyes Eye Cream.
- A Potent Purple Jock Strap.
- A bottle of Woodland Beard Shampoo.
- A Bottle of Woodland Beard Conditioner.
- A Bottle of Snowcake Perfume. Snowcake is one of my favourite scents from Lush, as I absolutely love it’s delicious sweet and creamy yet ever so slightly nutty Marzipan scent. So when I heard that they were releasing a limited edition Perfume in the same scent, I obviously HAD to get my Hands on a Bottle of it.
I again, didn’t need any of this as I currently have enough Skincare to open my very own Shop. But instead of having a Black Friday Sale, Deciem, the brand behind The Ordinary, decided to have 23% off of their entire website throughout November except for on the day of Black Friday to try and promote no rush buying, so I obviously had to pick something up as everything was at such a great price.
- A Bottle of 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil.
- A Bottle of 100% Plant-Derived Hemi-Squalane.
- A Bottle of AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution .
- A Bottle of Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%.
- A Tube of Natural Moisturising Factors + HA .
- A Bottle of Retinol 0.5% in Squalane.
There you go, that’s everything that I managed to pick up during Black Friday.
Did you manage to pick up anything nice? What was your biggest saving? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.