1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers.
4. Ask them eleven questions.
Firstly, I would just like to say a massive thank you to Glen for nominating me, and if you haven’t already, I highly recommend that you go and check out his blog and YouTube channel as soon as you can, as he has some amazing posts and videos.
Glen’s questions and my answers.
1. What is your favourite food?
I would definitely have to say Pizza, as given half the chance I probably wouldn’t eat anything else.
2. If you could set a world record for something, what would you want it to be?
I honestly don’t know. I guess I could probably set the world record for how many people can you accidentally hit with a White Cane in under an hour, but other than that I have absolutely no idea.
3. What is your favourite sport?
Sorry but I don’t have one.
4. If you could invite three celebrities over for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
I think that the first one would have to be Sarah Millican, as she’s my favourite Comedian and I think that she would have some hilarious stories to tell, the second would have to be Anastacia as she’s my favourite Artist and I think that she would have some great stories to tell about the places that she’s performed in around the world, and the third would have to be Kerry Washington as I think that she’s amazing in Scandal and would have some fantastic stories to tell about some of the people that she’s worked with.
5. Who would play you in a film of your life?
I would probably have to say John Wellner as he also suffers from Retinitis Pigmentosa like me, and I think that he would be able to relate to my story pretty well.
6. Do you cook or bake?
I can cook a decent meal and bake a mean Cake, but I haven’t done either in a very long while as i’m always far too busy.
7. What is your favourite book?
My favourite book would have to be either Diary of a Mad Diva by Joan Rivers, or I hate Everyone Starting With Me also by Joan Rivers as they’re both absolutely hilarious and always leave me crying with laughter.
8. What is your favourite season of the year?
I would definitely have to say Autumn, as I love that the temperature starts to get a little cooler and that the nights are still light until about 7Pm.
9. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
I think that I would probably tell them that if you don’t love it don’t do it anymore, and don’t worry about the numbers as it will drive you slowly insane.
10. What’s the strangest thing that’s happened to you this year?
The strangest thing that has happened to me this year would have to be when a person randomly asked me where he could donate money for me on a very blustery Train platform.
11. Are there any quotes or mottos that you live by?
The only motto that I really live by is… “Well you’re trippin’ if you’re thinkin’, I ain’t gonna speak my mind. Well pardon me for livin’, expressing my opinion, that’s just the way I see it”, from The Way I See It by Anastacia.
I’m now supposed to nominate eleven people to answer my questions, so I nominate…
1. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
2. If you could play any role in a TV show, who would you play and why?
3. If you were to start your own business, what would it be and why?
4. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
5. If you had the chance to meet a celebrity and ask them a question, who would it be and what would you ask them?
6. Do you wear a signature fragrance, and if so what is it?
7. Do you have a party trick, and if so what is it?
8. What was the last song you listened to?
9. What was one of your favourite childhood memories?
10. What are some of your favourite blogs to read?
11. If you were made the ruler of the world for a day, what’s the first thing you would change?
There you go, that’s the Liebster Award.
What would you like to ask me? What would your answers be to some of mine and Glen’s questions? Please let me know down below.