With me being Visually Impaired Fragrances are obviously extremely important to me, which is why I tend to have quite a varied collection of them, and after having a little bit of a clear out the other day, I thought that I would show you what’s on my Fragrance Shelf.
Anyway. that’s enough of me rambling, here’s what’s on my Fragrance Shelf.
- Davidoff Cool Water Man Eau De Toilette.
- Davidoff Horizon Eau De Toilette.
- Hugo Boss Hugo Red Eau De Toilette.
- Lush Plum Rain Body Spray.
- Lush So White Body Spray.
- NSPA Fruit Extracts Luscious & Juicy Red Cherry Body Spray .
- Patisserie De Bain Sweet As Cherry Pie Body Mist.
- Primark My Private Collection Mandarin & Basil Eau De Parfum.
- Primark My Private Collection Pomegranate & Black Tea Eau De Parfum.
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau De Cologne.
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Mist.
There you go, that’s what’s on my Fragrance Shelf.
What’s on your Fragrance Shelf? What’s your favourite Fragrance? Are you more of a fruity or a floral kind of a person? Please let me know down below.
This Post may contain Affiliate Links, but Posts are not Affiliate driven.